219. The cut tulips, plunging toward the window, that remind me to seek the light
220. The soiled diapers that tell me he's getting enough nourishment (how worried I would be if there were no diapers to change!)
221. The marveling width of his eyes as he contemplates a pot of yellow roses
222. This gratitude, this feeling of absolute blessedness
223. Gluten-free pizza
224. Nerdy people and their fascinating conversation
All Clear! - Of all the memories, experiences and things I brought back from Uganda, I have managed not to bring Malaria with me. I was so happy I had to share it with ...
9 years ago